I write adventures and other RPG supplements. All my work is available on the blog as PDFs. I also created a profile on itch.io, which will serve as a repository - and a "tip jar" (if you like something, you can throw a couple of dollars my way), but it's "pay what you want". I will be adding PDFs there gradually. But everything that has been posted on the blog will remain available, of course.
Adventures & Dungeons:
- The Belly of Gargantuel (mini-dungeon inside the rotting carcass of a sea monster)
- The Tomb of the Daughter (neural-network generated dungeon adventure)
- The Chaldean Archives (30 minute dungeon)
- The Golem Master's Workshop (30 minute dungeon)
- Downhill Race (a cheese-rolling contest minigame!)
- Temple of the Berserkers (OD&D adventure!)
- Outpost of Stone & Silver (OD&D/Delving Deeper science fantasy adventure!)
- Maze of Amazement & Death (OD&D/Delving Deeper dungeon, 61 rooms!)
- Bloodsoaked Gem Caverns (system-agnostic OSR dungeon, set in an abandoned mine!), also available on itch.io
- Cave of Trials (a prehistoric initiatory dungeon for OSR games!)
- Nest of the Circuit Roaches (small system-agnostic OSR sci-fi horror dungeon!), also available on itch.io
- Parallel Dungeons (a dimension-shifting OSR adventure)
* bolded entries were playtested by me or other people!
Ulfire Tablets: A sword, planet & sorcery RPG zine!
Magical miscast effects:
- "Disastrous effects for dangerous magics..." All six random tables in one PDF booklet, also available on itch.io
Random random tables & generators:
- The Ignatian Aviary. Random tables for generating weird aviaries and birds
- ...and more, see the random generator and random table tags on the blog!
- ...for example, random carousing mishaps!
- The Bulbous Ones (for the Harry Clarke Project)
Monsters generated with randomizers:
- The 100-legged Serpent, using Rook's random Kaiju generator
- The Pale Menace, generated with the tables in The Dungeon #10, 1977
- Spawning spawns with the generator from Footprints #24
- The Essence Abductor from the DMG Lower Planes monster generator
- The Kelipot Sovereignty from the Elegant Creature Generator by Raphael Sadowski
- Beings from the Level 1 Creature Generator by Michael Raston
- Summoning Spawns of the Nether-Realm with LotFP's Summon Spell
- Spawning Spaws with Carcosa's Spawn of Shub-Niggurath Generator
- The Hybrid Hydra from the Gardens of Ynn
- The Amazonian River Creeps, using LotFP's Random Esoteric Creature Generator
Post a Comment