- The blood of a sea serpent can be used to create an infallible compass.
- Commander Noland’s treasure is buried under the breeding ground of the man-eating crabs.
- In calm weather on midsummer day, the reflection of your ship is real and you can climb over there to find all the treasure that was stolen from you.
- Captain Kate “Ruthless” Hawk ascended to the night sky and became a patron saint. Pray to her every day, and she shall send down a mist to cover your escape route.
- Patch up your sails with captured flags and ride the winds twice as fast.
- The old pirate king is still alive, imprisoned in the Imperial fortress! The new pirate king is illegitimate!
- Some shanties are nasty enough to dislodge nails from wood.
- Every ghost ship has a heart. Steal it to claim command over the vessel!
- The pearl divers of Taboo Island can talk to fish.
- You can capture thunder in a brass bell. But beware, you can only keep it imprisoned for a week!
Sunday, September 24, 2023
1d10 pirate rumors and superstitions
For weird nautical and pirate campaigns!