Saturday, October 29, 2022

The Tower of Zenopus map - redrawn by me

There are many iterations of the classic Tower of Zenopus/Holmes sample dungeon map! But this is mine!

I did a Referee map and a Player map (with labels and secret doors hidden). Grid size is 70x70 pixels, so this is compatible with Roll20.

MAPS!

I think there is merit in re-drawing dungeons: by doing it, you gain a better understanding of the map, and it's also a sort of meditative homage?...

You can read more about the history of this dungeon over at Zenopus Archives and the Zenopus blog.



1 comment:

  1. Ah neato - recently picked up a few old modules, and redrawing or rewriting the contents in my own words/with my own hands is a surprisingly good way to get a handle on how everything in them flows/fits together.

    ReplyDelete