Thursday, December 7, 2023

More adventures in miniature painting

I painted a couple more miniatures. I'm taking it slow, savoring the process... Soon I will have enough for a warband or two, to play some skirmish games. I'm building terrain/ruins as well. I might play Frostgrave or Song of Blades and Heroes. 


So who do we have here? From left to right:
  • Witch, casting a fire spell from a scroll! A Frostgrave Wizards II figurine. I'm quite happy with how she turned out. The burning scroll in particular. I didn't intend her to be so Dragonbally, but these things happen...
  • Skeleton, champion of the oppressed! A Wargames Atlantic skeleton. The horned skull is supposed to be for the standard, but looks good on the model too.
  • Skeleton, laughing and chilling! A Wargames Atlantic Late Roman soldier, with a skull. I particularly like the casual pose.
  • Tiger-man warrior! A Wargames Atlantic Dark Age Irish body combined with a goblin head. Initially I wanted to do an orc, but then decided to do a beast-person instead! 

2 comments:

  1. I really like how these batch of weirdos look! The skeleton Roman and the witch are probably my favorite of these.

    ReplyDelete